Skopelos holidays -Secret Sporades accommodation on the beach for holidays in Skopelos
Thanks to the location of the island, from Skopelos it is possible to reach and visit all the Northern Sporades in a relatively short time (we can organize all this on request).
Skopelos has numerous sandy beaches. The largest beach is at the bottom of Skopelos bay, but certainly the most beautiful are those of Panormos, Milia, Kastagni, Perivoliu, Limonari, Staffoilos and, walking through the narrow streets and the port, you will think of a fairytale village .
The equipped beaches of Milia and Kastagni
The monasteries to the east of the port of Skopelos.
The towns of Skopelos and Glossa
The wild areas to the north with the Perivolio beach
The bay with the Panormos fjord
The ancient village of Palio Klima
A heaven for lovers of:
– Small cruises in the neighboring islands
– Walking tours in the great woods of the island
– Night walks to Skopelos between the moored boats and the colorful shops
– Photography, every evening from our terraces the spectacle of blazing sunsets and starry nights, the thousand lights of villages and light reflections on the sea
The good Greek cuisine based on fish
– We will suggest the best typical products of the island
– We will show you the best typical and traditional restaurants
– We will show you the best routes for an unforgettable excursion
– We will show you how to best enjoy the various equipped and natural beaches of the island
Skopelos is a magical island, fascinating with its myriad of small houses, connected to each other by small narrow streets and numerous stairways where time has stopped ..